Tyre Sales, Installation & Alignment
Tyres - Size? Type? Brand? We are here to help with your tyre choices
The old saying goes, the tyres are all that's between you and the road. Which is true, but what does that really mean when it comes to choosing the right tyre?
When choosing a tyre you need to factor in what type of car you drive, where you drive it and what budget do you allow. These factors can vary greatly and affect what tyre you need or require.
Not all 4wd's need large
We have access to a nationwide buying group, which ensures the best price, wide range and prompt service.
HS Tyre Care Tips
- Check tyre pressures every 2-4 weeks and before all long trips. Read your tyre placard for the right pressure in your tyres. When unsure 32 psi in all normal tyres, 40 psi in lower profile and 4WD tyres. Set when cold.
- Under or over inflated tyres wear quicker and are often more dangerous
- If you see cracks or bumps in the sidewall of the tyre, come visit us to evaluate if its time to change to new tyres
- Every 20'000km have a wheel alignment, balance and rotate
- Before long trips away, ensure your spare tyre is safe and pumped up
- If in doubt about your tyres, drop by our workshop for advice