Power Steering Service
Power Steering which is serviced well is essential for Responsive steering to work properly and vital for on the road safety
Most modern vehicles are fitted with a
Power steering components are typically going to cost from $300-$800 to repair depending on the fault. Most repairs are avoidable with regular system maintenance. The fluid in your system should be flushed every 40'000km. This helps to allow the fresh fluid to do its job and not to wear out the internals of your power steering system.
Our Wynn's Power Steering Flush system actively flushes the entire hydraulic system from top to bottom. Removing the carbon build up and renewing seal surfaces, extending the life of your parts.
Benefits of a Power Steering Service
- Remove shudder from steering wheel when turning
- De-carbonise the internals of the power steering system
- Restore proper fluid temperature range
- Prolong the life of the individual parts in the system
- Save money on preventable repairs