LED Spot Lights are the latest in technological breakthroughs for the 4x4 enthusiast or competitor. Providing unparalleled lighting range and depth with less power drain than conventional halogen or HID's. Great Whites have employed the latest technology to ensure their products are market leaders from day one. The modern designs of the Great Whites mean they suit all makes and models of 4x4 and trucks. With the ability to have both lights look the same as there is no need for a dedicated spot and spread, as Great Whites are all in one. Allowing the driver to have a symmetrical appearance to the front of their vehicle, whilst providing spot and spread beams ahead.
- Integrated Electronic Thermal Management (ETM) to regulate heat levels to prolong the lifespan of the LED by engaging PWM.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) integrated circuitry flashes the LED faster than the human eye can see for reduced heat and prolonged LED life.
- Channeled Heat Sink designed for superior heat dissipation to prolong the lifespan of the LEDs.
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Extruded 6061 Aluminium Housing for ultimate durability and protection
- Includes environmentally sealed Deutsch connectors
- Can be mounted vertically, horizontally, diagonally or at any angle
- Latest LED Technology - Old technology requires the fitment of a separate spread and separate pencil beam light for output to provide both span and distance. Great Whites’ cutting-edge LED technology delivers both distance and spread of light in every individual LED. Gone are the days of mismatched driving lights.
9 LED Driving Light
12 LED Driving Light
18 LED Driving Light